My name is Heather and I am 13 years old. I love books, horses, the color green, sparkly things, sewing, did
I mention reading? :-) These are my thoughts, stories, artwork and more.
Monday, March 02, 2009
Snow day!
We got a foot of snow, it was so much fun playing outside. Daddy helped us build this snowman - see her ears and nose? Her hat was crocheted by Nana for Rose and she shared it for the pic.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How cool, Heather! Looks like you had a lot of fun in the snow with your daddy! I love the snowman (or snowgirl). Looks like a girl to me. Miss you!
1 comment:
How cool, Heather! Looks like you had a lot of fun in the snow with your daddy! I love the snowman (or snowgirl). Looks like a girl to me. Miss you!
Post a Comment