My name is Heather and I am 13 years old. I love books, horses, the color green, sparkly things, sewing, did
I mention reading? :-) These are my thoughts, stories, artwork and more.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Dollhouse slideshow
Heather has been working a lot on her dollhouse, using printables and materials around the house she has made some amazing furniture for her little doll family. It's amazing how creative she is!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Heather Marcelle --- I am so amazed by your doll house and the furniture and the clothing and the dishes...etc. I am so proud of how you have put things together and made it so homey and comfy for your doll family. What are the names of your family members? Thank you so much for sharing the video and the pictures. I am sure that you have put a lot of time and work in that! You are so GOOD! Love you sweetie MarMar
1 comment:
Heather Marcelle --- I am so amazed by your doll house and the furniture and the clothing and the dishes...etc. I am so proud of how you have put things together and made it so homey and comfy for your doll family. What are the names of your family members? Thank you so much for sharing the video and the pictures. I am sure that you have put a lot of time and work in that! You are so GOOD! Love you sweetie MarMar
Post a Comment