Monday, May 22, 2006

Great Fun at MarMar and Pa's

I loved the pancakes we had for breakfast on Saturday. Thursday after supper we watched Dreamer and had trail mix and popcorn. I loved it! When mom and dad came to get us we were watching Chicken Little. It was great. We went to the park on Friday after supper because it was only 5 when we ate. I was very thankful for all of the food, it was delicious! We went to the coffee shop on Thursday when we arrived, we had a strawberry smoothie drink - it was yummy!

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Heather,
You cannot imagine the "good" that your visit did me. I loved just being able to watch you when you were reading, playing, sleeping, eating, dancing! I am missing out on so much of your growing up - and you are growing up so fast. Such a little lady you are becoming. I am so proud of you & I am so thankful that we got to spend so much time together. Sometime I would like to have you come visit by yourself. I love you so much, my #1 granddaughter. Thank you for all of your help while you were here - !