My name is Heather and I am 13 years old. I love books, horses, the color green, sparkly things, sewing, did
I mention reading? :-) These are my thoughts, stories, artwork and more.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
My rock creations
I painted these today.
I made my own paintbrushes with sticks and grasses, and then used them to paint!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Once again I am very amazed at your artistic & creative abilities. You are very talented & gifted! How did you come up with the idea to use sticks & grass to paint with? Very clever~ I especially like your flowers & of course your bunny! I love & miss you, Heather! Mar~Mar
1 comment:
Once again I am very amazed at your artistic & creative abilities. You are very talented & gifted! How did you come up with the idea to use sticks & grass to paint with? Very clever~ I especially like your flowers & of course your bunny! I love & miss you, Heather! Mar~Mar
Post a Comment