My name is Heather and I am 13 years old. I love books, horses, the color green, sparkly things, sewing, did
I mention reading? :-) These are my thoughts, stories, artwork and more.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Castle picture I colored
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Heather, I did not know that you are learning to write cursive. Very Good writing. I love your castle - very colorful. And I saw the costume that mommy is making for you - that is very pretty. Can't wait to see you in your play. Very proud of you!! We love you, kiddo! Pa & Mar Mar
1 comment:
Dear Heather,
I did not know that you are learning to write cursive. Very Good writing. I love your castle - very colorful. And I saw the costume that mommy is making for you - that is very pretty. Can't wait to see you in your play. Very proud of you!!
We love you, kiddo! Pa & Mar Mar
Post a Comment