
I like to paint. I am going to be Raya and I will be painting a picture of birds, I think it will be fun painting them! I want to paint a picture of my favorite teddy bear, Josefina. She has a pink bow and she is pink. I painted the birdhouse and I painted the tracings. I got a water color pencil collection. First I used a brown colored pencil to color the birdhouse and then I used a pink and red to color the flowers and green for the grass. Next I got water on my paintbrush and spread it on the colored parts and it made it look softer and darker like paint instead of colored pencil. I am excited!
1 comment:
Heather that is a very good birdhouse & I love hearing how you do it. You are a very gifted young lady - I am so glad that you are interested in so many different things like sewing, cooking, drawing, painting & even the piano and I am sure there are many more things. You are very special.
I love you, Mar~Mar
Post a Comment