My name is Heather and I am 13 years old. I love books, horses, the color green, sparkly things, sewing, did
I mention reading? :-) These are my thoughts, stories, artwork and more.
Friday, March 10, 2006
My dolls
I love to play with dolls. The doll I like to play with the most is Judah. He looks like a newborn baby he is soooo cute. He is the doll wrapped in the blue blanket.
They are all named Josie, Judah, Julia, Dermot and Josefina is the teddy bear.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Your babies are very sweet, Heather. I am certain that you are going to be a very good mama with all the practice you are getting with your dolls. I love you, Mar~Mar
1 comment:
Your babies are very sweet, Heather. I am certain that you are going to be a very good mama with all the practice you are getting with your dolls.
I love you, Mar~Mar
Post a Comment