My name is Heather and I am 13 years old. I love books, horses, the color green, sparkly things, sewing, did
I mention reading? :-) These are my thoughts, stories, artwork and more.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
My rug
MarMar gave me the idea to make a rug. First I finger crocheted four long pieces of yarn, next I put glue on paper and then I put the strings on the glue. It was a gluey mess! When it was dry I put it by Josie's bed and she liked it.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like that turned out pretty well, Heather. I am glad that Josie likes it - the colors are pretty. But I imagine that it was a gluey & sticky mess - on you too! But you did a great job. So proud of you!
1 comment:
Looks like that turned out pretty well, Heather. I am glad that Josie likes it - the colors are pretty. But I imagine that it was a gluey & sticky mess - on you too! But you did a great job.
So proud of you!
Post a Comment